- Programming Using HTML and CSS LiveLessons enables you to learn the fundamental, real-world skills needed to create your own web pages using HTML and CSS and prepare for Microsoft MTA exam 98-383. Learn how to use HTML and CSS to make webpages. HTML is the markup language that you surround content with, to tell browsers about headings, lists, tables, etc. CSS is the stylesheet language that you style the page with, to tell browsers to change the color, font, layout, and more
- Gain hands-on expertise to pass the Microsoft MTA 98-383 exam with the Programming Using HTML and CSS course and lab. Lab delivers a hands-on experience with minimal risk, replacing expensive physical lab. The course and lab completely cover the MTA 98-383 exam objectives and teach skills in HTML, CSS, CSS syntax and selectors, creating tables, multimedia, building forms, positioning elements using CSS, responsive web design, and more.
Programming Using HTML and CSS help thousands of people learn HTML, CSS, and web design. It also guides you from the absolute basics all the way to creating responsive web layouts and beyond. One step at a time, you learn how to:
- create and post HTML to a hosting service
- build a basic HTML document
- write a CSS style sheet
- use internal and external style sheets
- build and style HTML text
- create HTML5 outlines
- adjust fonts and typography
- choose and change colors
- create CSS3 rounded corners
- add HTML5 web video and audio.
Why Programming Using HTML and CSS?
Programming Using HTML and CSS covers the MTA exam 98-383 objective domains logically. It also provides opportunities to review and practice fundamental concepts and techniques. Topics are organized into bite-sized, self-contained lessons, so you can learn key HTML and CSS skills quickly and easily. This video course, along with additional study, can help you achieve the hours of instruction. As well as hands-on experience recommended to take the exam and demonstrate your mastery of fundamental HTML and CSS concepts.
Related courses: CIW: Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist