CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Certification
To begin with, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification is an expert-level, vendor-neutral security credential. Designed to ensure the advanced-level security knowledge. And also, skills in business security and risk management of IT security professionals. The CompTIA CASP+ certification validates competency required to apply critical thinking. And judgment across a broad spectrum of security principles to find and implement risk management.
Moreover, the CompTIA CASP+ CAS-003 certification exam objectives are as follows:
- Risk Management (19%)
- Enterprise Security Operations (20%)
- Enterprise Security Architecture (25%)
- Research, Development, and Collaboration (13%)
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Security (23%)
Here are the skills specifically measured in the CompTIA CASP+ certification exam:
- Designing and engineering secure IT solutions in an enterprise environment
- Distinguishing and using the appropriate tools & methods to perform security assessments
- Analyzing and managing the security risks associated with business decisions and strategies
- Executing risk mitigation strategies and determining the minimum required security controls
- Explaining the security implications of enterprise data storage and secure storage management
- Integrating networks, infrastructures, hosts, applications, and storage into fully secure solutions
- Distinguishing and using the appropriate cryptographic tools and techniques for any given scenario
- Identifying and implementing different types of virtualized, distributed, and shared computing setups
Furthermore, the CompTIA CASP+ certification exam validates the technical knowledge. In addition to that, it requires skills to design, conceptualize, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
Moreover, GetCertified offers a study guide for the CompTIA CASP+ CAS-003 exam. The study guide covers all of the CASP+ exam objectives with clear, concise, thorough information on crucial security topics.
Requirements for CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Certification
Finally, a minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience